Saturday 24 September 2011

I am looking for online instructions - "How to change brake pads on a 1986 Mazda 626"?

Also -is it reasonable to expect I can do this myself? I am comfortable with tools etc but have never done this before... don't really want to find out they don't work while on a highway...
I am looking for online instructions - %26quot;How to change brake pads on a 1986 Mazda 626%26quot;?
Changing brake pads are easy. All you have to do is go on youtube a fine a video that shows how BRAKE PADS are changed. It doesn't really matter whether it is for your car or not. You really want the know the process of changing pads. The only thing that I would stress is to do one side at a time, so you have something to look at if you forget how that assembly should look.



If you have drum brakes, I would pay a shop to do it, because brake that only need to be calibrated and on top of that, the brakes are run by a system of springs and reinstalling the springs can be a real pain.
I am looking for online instructions - %26quot;How to change brake pads on a 1986 Mazda 626%26quot;?
its very easy to do go to www.chilton.cengage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment