Friday 7 October 2011

Where can I get my brake pads changed?

I know that sounds like a rather dumb question, but my dad always used to do it for me, and now I have to take it somewhere to get it fixed because it's making a screeching sound when I brake. What are some national chains (or places in LA) that change it for you while you wait?
Where can I get my brake pads changed?
Midas charges $79.95 per axle as long as you don't need any other parts and if you get all 4 wheels done thats 2 axles or $159.90.
Where can I get my brake pads changed?
Ask your friends to refer you to their mechanic.If it makes a screeching sound, I hope that it's not rubbing on metal to metal.Bring it as early as you can to avoid serious damage.
the best place is your neighborhood service station
Your best bet is to look in the phone book for a good reliable asa %26amp; a

better business bureau shop to do the job.

Your local AAA can help you too.

Or go to pep boys, I think there are out there in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment