Friday 7 October 2011

Where can I find a video on how to change brake pads on a 2006 Toyota Camry?

I found this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tOZWSOmxs

However, it really didn't help, since each screen is so small and fast (%26quot;1 minute brake job%26quot;). I've looked at some Toyota forums but didn't see any pictures or videos. Perhaps someone here knows?

Thanks.
Where can I find a video on how to change brake pads on a 2006 Toyota Camry?
Usually after one of the videos is done...as you know...they show choices for other videos at the end.....maybe check one of those.



I see several tips on the following videos that may help you... just watch for the other video choices after this video.







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Kr45CNH鈥?/a>
Where can I find a video on how to change brake pads on a 2006 Toyota Camry?
um u set up ur own video camera u change the brakes... then u have a video XD
Scary... you need info on how to change brake pads. I don't think you should be messing with them if you if you don't know what you are doing. You could end up killing yourself or others if the brakes fail after you worked on them.

Most brake calipers are quite easy to remove, if this is too hard you should leave well alone.

Get a mobile mechanic to change them and watch what he does for in the future. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment